Wednesday, March 30, 2011

More Hip Kit Projects

Hey there friends! Three days in a row. Can you believe it?!? Whoohoo!

These are the cards that I created using the February Hip Kit from Hip 2B Square. They're all quite simple...but sometimes simple is good, don't ya think?

Fabulous bird patterned paper from Studio Calico's Countryside collection and fun corrugated frame from Jillibean Soup...


Pretty patterned papers and a journaling card from Echo Park...
The 'Thank You' sentiment is a random rubber stamp from my stash.


I love the vintage looking teal and marigold color combination on this next card. The typewriter and the sentiment are from Echo Park's For the Record collection, off of the 'Noteworthy' patterned paper. And the yellow bit is a chipboard piece from My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose collection. A little bit of black stitching gives the card some added texture, while still keeping it simple.


The next two cards use bits of the Echo Park For The Record patterned papers. And isn't this Studio Calico Notions blossom super cute?  


I also love the Studio Calico wood buttons from their State Fair collection that are included in this kit. I think they're great in their naked form or painted and inked! This one I sprayed with some Maya Mist and layered over one of the Jillibean corrugated circles.


I just love making cards. Do you?

xoBC

2 comments:

  1. I always love your unique card designs, Bethany!! Love how you mix up pp & embellies too. :) Totally great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I love making cards! I will avoid a lot of things to sit in my scrap space and make cards! *laugh* All of these cards are fab! The colors and designs are spot on!

    ReplyDelete